Welcome to the ETEA New Member Page. We are hoping that you will be able to use this page as a resource to help you find information, member benefits and ask questions. We will post links to helpful sites or information you may need as new ETEA members.
Feel free to take a look around and don’t forget to bookmark this page!
One issue that we feel you may have a definite interest in is reducing your student loan debt.
- Student loan debt is an important issue, especially those who are early in their career and may have recently graduated from college.
- Our members may qualify for programs that can significantly reduce or completely eliminate their federal student loan debt. To that end, NJEA will continue hosting monthly webinars for our members.
- These Degrees Not Debt webinars introduce members to free student loan debt relief resources. Following the presentation, members will be guided to a new member benefit program that allows members to connect directly to nationally-accredited student loan counselors to assist them in making or implementing student loan debt solutions. After the presentation portion, members may ask questions.
- The next webinars are scheduled for Monday, September 24, and Tuesday, October 23. Here is a direct link to the information on the NJEA Website DND Webinars
- If the above link does not work, please go to www.njea.org website and typing dndwebinars into the search bar.